hosted by Sushi Queen
Learn how to cook a range of Japanese homestyle dishes with Chef Keiko. You'll be well equipped to host your very own Japanese dinner party afterwards!
This class in conducted in 4 sessions in total Sign up for 1 session, or a comprehensive package of all 4 sessions for a discount.
Class 1 - 23 Jan
1. How to prepare teriyaki sauce – Introduction of soy sauce, sake, mirin, wasabi, and miso.
2. Cook Steak or Salmon with teriyaki served with wasabi mash ( Please choose one of them)
3. Miso soup of the day
4. Green beans with sesame sauce
Class 2 - 30 Jan
Tempura and Dashi
1. How to prepare tempura batter
2. How to prepare prawn and vegetables for tempura frying
3. Dipping sauce
4. How to make Dashi stock
5. Miso soup of the day
Class 3 - 2 Feb
1. How to prepare meat and veg Gyoza filling
2. How to wrap gyoza
3. How to cook gyoza
4. Yaki soba – stir fried noodle & Fried Rice
Class 4 - 6th Feb
Savory Rice & Black Cod Miso
1. Black cod miso
2. wasabi mash
3. spinachi ohitashi
4. Miso soup of the day
If booking an individual class, please check the menu for that date before booking.