hosted by United Ramen
Sold Out! More events coming soon.
It's cold, it's wet, it's January and it's miserable. Sounds PERFECT for a hot steaming bowl of Ramen noodles in a cozy central London pub! Our United Ramen pop-up series continues with this classic 'Ramen knows Japan' night.
Last year, we kicked-off our pop-up series with an innovative fusion of cultures (Korean Salmon Kimchi Ramen and British Bulldog Roast Beef Ramen). Now, we are going back to the roots of Ramen with one of the 4 classic Japanese Ramen dishes: Chashu (pork belly) Miso Ramen from Hokkaido Island in the north of Japan.
We will be serving a 4-course tasting menu centred around our classic Miso Ramen with a glass of bubble tea to wash it all down. RAmen!
- Nibble: Smoked Sea Salt Edamame
- Starter: Aubergine Teriyaki Maki
- Ramen: Chashu (Pork Belly) Miso Ramen
- Dessert: Pineapple Mochi Ice Cream & Red Bean Mochi
- Bubble Tea: Japanese Cherry Garden Tea with Honey