hosted by Rachel's Kitchen
Feast your senses with Rachel’s Kitchen for a gastronomic weekend in France. Join us in the heart of the Corbières, where you’ll learn how to cook exquisite dishes, meet local producers, take part in private wine tasting, learn to make French delicacies and dine at local restaurants.
You’ll stay in extraordinary country residence, La Fraissinède, a former wine cave surrounded by mountains and vineyards. With stunning views, beautifully designed rooms, en-suite bathrooms, landscaped gardens, log fires, a tennis court and a heated swimming pool, this really will be a weekend of luxury.
• 3 nights’ accommodation (including use of facilities)
• 2 hands-on cookery classes, taught in the home’s beautiful professional kitchen
• Guided tour of a farmer’s market followed by lunch in Carcassonne
• Vineyard visit with private wine tasting
• Visit to local place of interest with regional tasting menu and wine
• Breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Transfers from Toulouse (arrivals and departures)
When: Friday 18 – Monday 21 October 2013
Where: La Fraissinède, Corbières, South of France
Cost: £1250 per person in double occupancy (single supplement £500)