hosted by Taste Mauritius
Yes that's us again Yummy Choo is bringing the tropical beaches of Mauritius to Balham, Saff London.
Join us for a night in our beach hut style cafe, cosy & intimate, we will serve up an AMAZING feast including arrival drink for only £30!
**Yummy Choo Alouda**
- Gateaux Piment- split pea chilli cakes, fried till crispy
- Bread Fruit Fitters- coated in a seasoned chickpea batter and fried
- Gateaux Bringele- Aubergine battered in chickpea slices
- Fresh Coriander Satini
- Coconut & Tamarind Satini
- Mauritian Cari Poulet- Traditional chicken curry, using spices, fresh coriander and spring onion
- Spiced Basmati Rice- cinnamon, cardamom, onions
- Mauritian Salad with potato, peas, beetroot, egg
-Fish Vindaye- Trevally fish in mustard spices, pickled and served cold
-Piment Confit & Satini (Chutneys)
and MORE coming up!
- Homemade coconut ice cream, pineapple coulis, pistachios
- Tropical Fruit Salad- lychee, jackfruit, pomegranate, papaya, mango
BYOB to this event, or there is a lovely wine shop nearby contact Selina for details on what will go with your meal.
Please let me know of any dietary requirements when booking
Feel free to come in a Summer atire, we are all about tropical flowers in the hair, colourful sunshine food and there will be some background sega music to transport you to that beach..
BOOK SOON! To avoid disappointment, limited seats!
Full address will be emailed closer to the date!